Dianne's Fine Desserts, Inc. has implemented COVID-19 precautions to create a safer working environment for our employees.
SIGN-ON BONUS OF $2,500 PAID TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
COMPETITIVE PAY - $65,000 - $90,000 Annual Salary with significant Bonus Potential
COME JOIN A GREAT TEAM!!!! IT'S A SWEET PLACE TO WORK!!!
We are offering a Full Time position with competitive benefit package that includes 401k, health, paid time off, and many other benefits. Great opportunity to join a great team and a 35-year old Company that is experiencing great year-over-year growth.
The Lean Manufacturing Specialist is a critical partner to the Production Team and other departments at Dianne’s Fine Desserts. The position is responsible for the facilitation and over sight of continuous improvement activities in order to increase capacity, reduce lead time, improve delivery, improve quality and reduce cost. The Lean Manufacturing Specialist provides strategic and tactical advice and leadership to assist in the identification, development and execution of continuous improvement plans; creates management systems that support a lean culture. Specific essential functions include, but are not limited to the functions set forth below.
- Actively leads Continuous Improvement projects and processes
- Participate in the GFSI/FSSC22000 yearly audit and assist in the development of procedures & corrective actions.
- Develop and implement Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma practices in the factory
- Lead Lean Manufacturing trainings, Kaizen and GEMBA events
- Complete necessary Company Reports.
- Assist in identifying efforts leading to significant cost savings, improved safety performance, product quality, reduced downtime, inefficiencies and waste, and associate performance
- Utilizes JD Edwards data
- Gather data for key performance indicators for functions being reviewed, analyze current state and propose future goals and objectives
- Communicate risks in clear business and technical terms and provides clear messaging when the problem has been identified and with solution options.
- Track and report on relevant production metrics (e.g. downtime and production line efficiencies).
- Facilitate meetings and provide support by conducting research, compiling information, preparing presentations and materials for downtime
- Communicate with all other members of the Quality Assurance, Production and R & D Departments, keeping each team member abreast of any pertinent information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
The Job does require extended desk work required to use hands and fingers to handle, or use equipment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essentials functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Dianne’s Fine Desserts- Newburyport reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.