$2,000 sign on bonus
Hours 3:45pm-2:15am Monday-Thursday OT on Fridays
This position is responsible for the safety and productivity of multiple lines in a designated department and shift.
- Coordinate and delegate department activities to ensure department and company production is met on a timely manner.
- Ensure quality, safety, and company standards are enforced at all times.
- Ensure departmental paperwork is being completed as required.
- Ensure all required departmental checks are performed as required.
- Responsible to ensure that the correct inventory of supplies is present for the required jobs to be performed.
- Investigate and report all incidents to Supervisor/Manager of the department (spills, accidents, poor performance, etc)
- Fills out Material Reviews.
- Meet with Department Manager or representatives of the previous shift daily to review work status and determine action plan.
- Must be able and willing to assume responsibility when supervisor is absent.
- Train new employees and coach existing employees.
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and sanitary work area
- Participate in the GFSI/FSSC22000 yearly audit and assist in the development of procedures and corrective actions
- Must adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Must be able to complete all DSI transactions related to this position
- Plan and coordinate daily production by placing workers effectively
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Oversees Multiple Team Leads.
- Oversees multiple lines.
- Give reviews to Leads and employees in their department
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Accountable for ensuring that production scheduled for completion is executed in a timely manner and within all quality parameters.
- Ensures job rotation and breaks are done at regular intervals when necessary.
- Must be able to operate, and in some cases assemble production equipment.
- Must be able to complete daily production reports and corresponding paperwork.
- Fill in for Leads when they are absent
High School Diploma or GED
1-2 years of related experience
Proven ability to read, write, and communicate in the English language
Use of basic math skills
Good verbal and written communication skills necessary.
- 1 to 3 years in a Maintenance related discipline.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a manufacturing facility.
- Knowledge of pneumatics, PLC, Servos, HVAC systems and general maintenance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, and safely lift up to 50 lbs without assistance. Anything that weighs 50 lbs or more requires team lifting.
- Must be able to reach above shoulders, climb, squat, kneel, and bend often.
- Must be able to wear required Personal Protective equipment (PPE) for extended periods of time. (Hair net, ear plugs, boots, smock, and frequent hand washing).
- Must show proficiency in the operation of all necessary equipment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee
encounters while performing the essentials functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Fast paced, working with manual and automated processes and equipment.
- Factory climate changes with the season and employee must dress accordingly.
- The facility produces product that will require employees to work with allergens, including, but not limited to: milk, soy, wheat, egg, tree nuts and peanuts.
Dianne's Fine Dessert's is an Equal Opportunity Employer