Dianne's Fine Desserts
A leading provider of premium frozen thaw-and-serve desserts to the foodservice industry, Dianne’s Fine Desserts® has been serving up inspiring, mouth-watering and memorable desserts for over 40 years. The Company’s product line includes cheesecakes, layer cakes, pies and tarts, brownies/bars, individual minis and specialty desserts; all created at two state-of-the art GFSI-certified manufacturing facilities.
Responsible for proper flow of production, product quality, and area safety.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Oversees product flow into blast freezer
- Ensure quality, safety, and company standards are enforced at all times
- Coordinate the flow of product after it is baked
- Must be able to complete paperwork(i.e. Excessive Waste Form)
- Ensure Freezer Inventory Sheets are properly filled out
- Ensure departmental process and procedures are performed and upheld
- Ensures all training is being conducted for Derringers
- Must be able to learn and acquire knowledge of all products (i.e. cake icing, garnishing, lot dates) to assure all aspects are being performed properly
- Delegate to Derringers tasks necessary to ensure smooth transition to next product
- Assist in de-panning product
- Maintain a clean, safe, and sanitary work area
- Maintain freezers clean and organized
- WIP count and organization
- Mini count
- Perishable freezer organization
- Waste tote area clean and organized (dumping of red totes)
- Maintain and report ice buildups
- Support any kind of raw, cardboard or freezer inventory
- Allergen segregation
- General housekeeping of freezers
- Support lines as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Education requirement: N/A
- Years of related working experience: 6 months to 1 year related experience
- Ability to learn company methods and standards and apply that knowledge to daily duties.
- Ability to communicate with other leads, all departments and all levels of the factory
- Ability to address performance issues
- Ability to safely maneuver manual hand jack full of product, weighing 1100 to 1300lbs in close quarters
- Possess normal to excellent manual dexterity and motor skills
- Possess good eye-hand coordination
- Follow direction set forth by supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with factory policies regarding safety, quality, and GMP's
- Promote Teamwork
- Ability to work well with others
- Must be articulate, tactful and professional at all times
- Flexible to work other lines as needed
- Other duties may be assigned
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accurate - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly at a pace consistent with production.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct
- Fast paced, working with manual and automated processes and equipment.
- Factory climate changes with the season and employee must dress accordingly.
- This plant produces and employees will be handling products that contain allergens, including, but not limited to: milk, soy, wheat, egg, tree nuts and peanuts.
- Ability to work in extremely cold environment ranging from -2 to -30 degrees (Protective equipment provided)
|Use of Hands
||Over 100 pounds
|Reaching above shoulder
||Push or Pull
|Squat or Kneel
Dianne's Fine Desserts is an equal opportunity employer