View all jobs
Warehouse ManagerLe Center, MN
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES –
- Lead the local Supply Chain functions of Planning & Scheduling, Procurement, Staging, Transportation and Warehousing at the Le Center Plant (the “Plant”).
- Coordinate all LTL common carrier deliveries, and investigate new methods of shipping our product
- Maintain integrity of all temperature-sensitive raw materials and finished goods utilizing standards set by Dianne’s Fine Desserts management team
- Review and approve departmental budget expenditures to maintain budget compliance.
- Negotiate and procure all materials for warehousing and logistics operation
- Maintain integrity of both finished goods and raw materials inventory via ERP System
- Ensure compliance with all inbound and outbound lot tracking procedures
- Participate in Safety program
- Support the annual planning process for the Plant.
- Plans local weekly replenishment orders.
- Serve as a member of the Plant Leadership Team in support of Plant goals.
- Manages activities at the Plant including managing labor costs and productivity, inventory levels and accuracy, and stocking strategies.
- Interface daily with Procurement and Production to maintain production efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Manage monthly physical inventories and reconciliation to ensure accurate financials and procurement
- Ensure inspections of all inbound and outbound trucks, using established shipping and receiving procedures, to ensure the highest quality products going to our customers
- Manage employees in the department in accordance with the Employee Handbook
- Interface with Production Planning Manager to ensure product availability
- Mediate all third-party shipping issues
- Participate in all applicable facility audits and assist in the development of procedures & corrective actions as needed
- College degree or equivalent experience (BA/BS preferred)
- ERP experience required (Oracle/JDEdwards preferred)
- 2-4 years supervisory experience (Supply Chain preferred)
- Direct exposure to purchasing, accounting, data processing, and manufacturing processes
- Strong computer skills
- Working knowledge of current DOT regulations
- Working knowledge of HACCP
- APICS or other resource management society affiliation preferred
- Leadership skills, analytical ability, integrity, initiative, objectivity, creativity, human relations skills, written and verbal communication skills