Dianne's Fine Desserts Announces Higher Wages!
Ensure all incoming and outgoing product is suitable, handled and stored at correct temperatures, and paperwork is filled out and filed correctly. This position reports directly to Warehouse Supervisor and Warehouse Manager.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Inspect all incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Arrange product in neat, secure package for delivery.
- Organize pallets with frozen products suitable for shipping.
- Verify correct information on purchase orders.
- Verify and ship all outgoing material; including, but not limited to Menu Inspirations products.
- Rotate inventory in freezer; including lot number and new and old locations.
- Process wholesale and retail orders (including setting up, verifying, quality control, and shipping).
- Cycle count inventory items as directed.
- Consolidate raw ingredients.
- Maintain accurate locations of inventory to ensure proper levels.
- Operate fork lifts, pallet jacks, and hand dollies.
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace environment and practices.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
High School Diploma or GED
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Must be capable to work in a sub-zero temperature for extended periods of time, ability to read, write, and speak English helpful, must be able to work independently, must be able to operate heavy machinery and equipment(i.e. forklifts)or have the ability to be trained and certified. Must possess normal to excellent manual dexterity and math skills, must possess good hand-eye coordination, must be able to work well with others.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, and safely lift up to 50 lbs without assistance. Anything that weighs 50 lbs or more requires team lifting.
- Must be able to walk for extended periods of time
- Must be able to reach above shoulders, climb, squat, kneel, and bend often.
- Must be able to wear required Personal Protective equipment (PPE) for extended periods of time. (Hair net, ear plugs, boots, smock, and frequent hand washing).
- Must wear cut resistant gloves at all times when using knives or similar tools
- Must show proficiency in the operation of all necessary equipment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee
Encounters while performing the essentials functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations maybe
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently on shipping docks. Need to be cautious of surroundings; such as pallet jacks/forklifts, pedestrians, wet floors, etc.
- Frequently exposed to areas with an extreme change in temperature (i.e. freezers, coolers).
- Frequently enter fast-paced production areas.
- Any lifting above 50lbs requires assistance (team lifting).
- This plant produces and employees will be handling products that contain allergens, including, but not limited to: milk, soy, wheat, egg, tree nuts and peanuts.
Dianne’s Fine Desserts- Le Center reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Dianne's Fine Desserts is a Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.