Dianne's Fine Desserts, Inc. has implemented COVID-19 precautions to create a safer working environment for our employees.
$17.00 PER HOUR PLUS SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL FOR 2ND SHIFT
COME JOIN A GREAT TEAM!!!!
We are offering a Full Time position with competitive benefit package that includes 401k, health, paid time off, and many other benefits.
Mixers needed on 1ST SHIFT
1st Shift Hours 4:00 am to 2:30 pm Monday thru Friday
To properly perform any mixing job by mixing acceptable product, while ensuring a proper production flow, especially from mixing to the production lines.
1. Understand how to properly set up, operate and wash down a mixer.
2. To use FIFO sticker correctly.
3. To properly place ingredients into containers.
4. Must be able to fill out corresponding paper work for each product mixed.
5. Must be able to complete all DSI transactions.
6. Scale ingredients needed.
7. To maintain a clean, safe and sanitary work area.
8. Participate in the GFSI/FSSC22000 yearly audit and assist in the development of procedures and corrective actions
9. Must adhere to the plant’s HACCP plans
10. Must follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
11. Other duties as assigned
1. Actively participates in Continuous Improvement projects and processes
2. Must communicate with others to ensure proper production flow to avoid line downtime.
3. Must communicate with appropriate personnel to ensure quality of mixed product.
4. Job tasks will be performed in a safe and professional manner and oriented to prevent the disruption of the production line.
5. Other duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Must be able to perform basic mathematical skills.
2. Must be able to read, write and comprehend basic instructions and processes of the job.
3. Must possess good interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others
4. Ability to promote teamwork
5. Must be willing and able to cross-train
6. Must be able to operate manual pallet jacks in a safe manner
7. Must be able to operate elevator properly & safely
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
1. Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, crouch and climb steps
2. Frequently required to use hands and fingers to, handle, or use objects, tools or controls.
3. Frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
4. Frequent lifting and required to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Occasionally, something may weigh more than 50 pounds and assistance must be utilized.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee. Encounters while performing the essentials functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
2. Frequently exposed to cool and/or wet conditions
3. Noise level usually loud. Hearing protection is required in designated areas.
Dianne’s Fine Desserts- Newburyport reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied