Hours 10am-8pm Monday-Thursday occassional OT on Fridays
Ensure all incoming and outgoing product is suitable, handled and stored at correct temperatures, and paperwork is filled out and filed correctly. This position reports directly to Warehouse Supervisor and Warehouse Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Inspect all incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Arrange product in neat, secure package for delivery.
- Organize pallets with frozen products suitable for shipping.
- Verify correct information on purchase orders.
- Verify and ship all outgoing material; including, but not limited to Menu Inspirations products.
- Rotate inventory in freezer; including lot number and new and old locations.
- Process wholesale and retail orders (including setting up, verifying, quality control, and shipping).
- Cycle count inventory items as directed.
- Consolidate raw ingredients.
- Maintain accurate locations of inventory to ensure proper levels.
- Operate fork lifts, pallet jacks, and hand dollies.
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education requirement: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED), or equivalent experience
- Ability to read and write English
- Years of related working experience: 6 months to 1 year in related field
- Ability to be trained on proper Forklift operation
- Possess normal to excellent manual dexterity and motor skills
- Must be able to work in sub-zero temperatures for extended periods of time
- Possess good eye-hand coordination
- Ability to become familiar with company methods and standards and apply that knowledge to daily duties
- Familiarity with factory policies regarding safety, quality, and GMP's
- Promote Teamwork
- Ability to work well with others
- Must be articulate, tactful and professional at all times
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accurate - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly at a pace consistent with production.
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
Dianne's Fine Desserts is a Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.