Essential Functions include:
- Being a hands on position requiring strong organizational skills, strategic thought leadership, and ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Responsible for leading the HR function for the organization by ensuring the appropriate staffing levels, competitiveness of Compensation and Benefits, Counsel management and hourly employees concerning all aspects of Human Resources such as: Employment processes, Employee Relations, Labor Relations, Collective Bargaining Agreement negotiations,administration and interpretation, Regulatory Compliance, Organizational Training and Development, HRIS/Payroll.
- Responsible for the day to day administration of policies and program, new hire on boarding and off-boarding at the Newburyport, MA facility
- Bilingual communication skills will be essential for success in this position
Knowledge/Experience requirements to fulfill essential functions include:
- Masters degree in Human Resources/Organizational Development or Senior Professional Human Resources
- Proven Bilingual communication skills (fluent English/Spanish)
- Generalist knowledge of all HR functions and responsibilities to include employment law and government regulations
- Demonstrated HR experience in Labor Relations/contract management; manufacturing environments.
- Twelve-Fifteen-years experience in Human Resource management to include organizational development, employee relations, compensation and benefits administration, safety, training and development, quality management, performance management, communication, labor contract development and management
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- This position may require some travel
PLEASE PROVIDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS WITH RESUME
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER