This position is responsible for performing multiple tasks to assist operations with producing baked goods. This position works both on manual line and automated line as directed. Specific essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ability to perform all of the tasks required for the Icing Line worker position:
- Rack Unloading/Loading: places dessert on or off the rack as needed
- Collars: place cardboard collar around cakes in process
- Spreading: spreads icing on cake layers
- Cake Stacking: stacks cake layers as required
- Covering: covers cakes with icing
- Garnishes: places garnish on finished product, keeps hopper/bin full
- Ring Decorating: decorates top of cake with required design
- Depositing: presses foot pedal to dispense icing onto product
- Glazer: sprays glaze on specific desserts
- Cake Cutter: slices layers of sponge cake
- Pan placer/cardboard inserter: places pan on conveyor belt and/or inserts cardboard into pan before placing on belt.
- Depositor operator: Operates foot pedal to dispense icing onto cake.
- Pump operator: Keeps hopper full of icing.
- Assist with collecting needed items for product(cardboard circles, pans, utensils) as directed.
- To place correct product into proper containers (use ingredients returns labels and allergen label of required.
- Clean work area (removes extra debris, wash, rinse, and sanitize line between product change over).
- Maintain a clean, safe and sanitary work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Clean up nuts and debris off the floor and in the surrounding area immediately.
- Follow all good manufacturing practices (GMPs).
- Abide by all safety regulations
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Dianne's Fine Desserts is an Equal Opportunity Employer