Dianne's Fine Desserts, Inc. has implemented COVID-19 precautions to create a safer working environment for our employees.
RELOCATION EXPENSES REIMBURSEMENT MAY BE AVAILABLE
STARTING PAY UP TO $40.00 PER HOUR
MAINTENANCE MECHANIC - FIRST SHIFT
SIGN-ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 PAID TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
We are offering a Full Time position with a four (4) day workweek for 2nd and 3rd Shifts with a competitive benefit package that includes 401k, health, paid time off, and many other benefits. $4,000 Sign-on Bonus paid with satisfactory performance and no unexcused absences. Usual work schedule is 4 days at 10 hours per day. We do maintain flexibility in start times and work schedules subject to business needs.
COME JOIN A GREAT TEAM!!!!
First Shift: Monday - Friday
Second Shift: Monday - Thursday
Third Shift: Sunday - Thursday
To properly maintain plant and equipment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Actively participates in Continuous Improvement project and processes
- Maintains plant and equipment including but not limited to all mixers, production belts, slicers, pallet jacks, pneumatic pumps, dish washers, and ovens
- Communicate with vendors to ensure availability and prices of replacement parts /or service
- Performs emergency and routine repairs as needed
- Participate in the yearly audit and assist in the development of procedures and corrective actions
- Adhere to the QA’s policies
- Follows all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One to three years of training maintenance related discipline ( electrical, plumbing, metals, welding, pneumatic, etc.)
- Three to five years mechanics experience in bakery or other manufacturing facility
- Must have working knowledge of pneumatics, mechanical repair, HVAC systems and general maintenance
- Must have the ability to become familiar with any applicable OSHA regulations (e.g. hazard communication, lockout/tag out, etc.,) and apply this knowledge to daily duties
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to be successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, crouch and climb steps
- Frequently required to use hands and fingers to, handle, or use objects, tools or controls.
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- Frequent lifting and required to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Occasionally, something may weigh than 50 pounds and assistance must be utilized.
- Possessing good eye-hand coordination
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be available for flexibility of scheduling
Dianne's Fine Desserts is an equal opportunity employer.