Dianne's Fine Desserts
Responsible for proper flow of production, product quality, and area safety.
- Oversees product flow into blast freezer
- Ensure quality, safety, and company standards are enforced at all times
- Coordinate the flow of product after it is baked
- Must be able to complete paperwork(i.e. Excessive Waste Form)
- Ensure Freezer Inventory Sheets are properly filled out
- Ensure departmental process and procedures are performed and upheld
- Ensures all training is being conducted for Derringers
- Must be able to learn and acquire knowledge of all products (i.e. cake icing, garnishing, lot dates) to assure all aspects are being performed properly
- Delegate to Derringers tasks necessary to ensure smooth transition to next product
- Assist in de-panning product
- Maintain a clean, safe, and sanitary work area
- Maintain freezers clean and organized
- WIP count and organization
- Mini count
- Perishable freezer organization
- Waste tote area clean and organized (dumping of red totes)
- Maintain and report ice buildups
- Support any kind of raw, cardboard or freezer inventory
- Allergen segregation
- General housekeeping of freezers
- Support lines as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accurate - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
Six months to one year related experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to communicate with other leads, all departments and all levels of the factory
- Ability to address performance issues
- Ability to safely maneuver manual hand jack full of product, weighing 1100 to 1300lbs in close quarters
- Possess normal to excellent manual dexterity and motor skills
- Possess good eye-hand coordination
- Follow direction set forth by supervisor or manager
- Familiarity with factory policies regarding safety, quality, and GMP's.
Physical Abilities Lift /Carry
Stand C (Constantly) 10 lbs or less C (Constantly)
Walk C (Constantly) 11-20 lbs C (Constantly)
Sit N (Not Applicable) 21-50 lbs F (Frequently)
Handling / Fingering C (Constantly) 51-100 lbs O (Assistance Required)
Reach Outward C (Constantly) Over 100 lbs O (Assistance Required)
Reach Above Shoulder F (Frequently) Push / Pull
- Climb O (Occasionally) 12 lbs or less C (Constantly)
- Crawl O (Occasionally) 13-25 lbs C (Constantly)
Squat or Kneel F (Frequently) 26-40 lbs F (Frequently)
Bend F (Frequently) 41-100+ lbs F (Frequently)
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this occupation.
O (Occasionally) Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Occupation requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Other Physical Requirements
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Hair net, ear plugs, boots, smock, and frequent hand washing)
- Must wear cut resistant gloves at all times when using knives or similar tools.
- Must wear eye protection when using air hoses.
- Fast paced, working with manual and automated processes and equipment.Factory climate changes with the season and employee must dress accordingly.
- This plant produces and employees will be handling products that contain allergens, including, but
- not limited to:
milk, soy, wheat, egg, tree nuts and peanuts.
- Ability to work in extremely cold environment ranging from -2 to -30 degrees (Protective equipment provided)
Dianne's Fine Desserts is an equal opportunity employer