Ensure proper weight of products at different stages of the production process.
1. Operating scaling/preparation of scaling equipment
2. Must be able to complete daily production reports and corresponding paperwork
3. Ensuring accurate weights are deposited
4. Working on the depositing line as needed
5. Maintaining a clean, safe and sanitary work area
6. Performs other duties as assigned
1. Weighing ingredients according to formulas and the work list
2. Operating scaling/preparation of scaling equipment
3. Adjustment of depositors
4. Must be able to complete paperwork (i.e. Weight Sheet and Excessive Waste Form)
5. Ensuring accurate weights are deposited
6. Working on the depositing line as needed
7. Maintaining a clean, safe, and sanitary work area
8. Perform other duties as assigned
1. Ensure metal detection equipment is operating properly before and during a production run.
2. Perform metal checks every 15 minutes
3. Operating scale/preparation of scaling equipment. 4. Weighing ingredients and finished products according to formulas and weight sheets.
5. Must be able to accurately complete daily production reports and corresponding paperwork
(i.e. Metal Detection Monitor, Weight Sheets, H.O.T.S. Sheet)
6. Ensure accurate weights are obtained at various stages.
7. Maintain a clean, safe, and sanitary work area.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
Accurate - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED), or equivalent experience