1st Shift Hours:
Monday to Thursday 4:00 am to 2:30 pm
To properly perform any mixing job by mixing acceptable product, while ensuring a proper production flow, especially from mixing to the production lines.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Understand how to properly set up, operate and wash down a mixer.
- To use FIFO ( First in, First out) method correctly.
- To properly place ingredients into containers.
- Must be able to fill out corresponding paper work for each product mixed.
- Must be able to complete all JDE transactions.
- Scale ingredients needed.
- To maintain a clean, safe and sanitary work area.
- Participate in the yearly audit and assist in the development of procedures and corrective actions
- Must adhere to the plant’s policies and plans
- Must follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
- Prior Mixing Experience
- Food manufacturing experience is preferred
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical skills.
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend basic instructions and processes of the job.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills including the ability to work well with others
- Ability to promote teamwork
- Must be willing and able to cross-train
- Must be able to operate manual pallet jacks in a safe manner
- Must be able to operate elevator properly & safely
We are an equal employment opportunity employer