The position is responsible for Responsible for assisting DFD personnel with business development activities to include but not limited to project management, procurement and factory cost out, process development and administrative support. Also compiling and entering pertinent project data to support DFD continuous improvement project work. Specific essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Participate in the GFSI/FSSC22000 yearly audit and assist in the development of procedures & corrective actions.
- Maintains DFD NPD project management activities
- Maintains DFD visitor information in regards to GMPs and NDAs
- Supports DFD NPD procurement activities
- Internal Auditing of various projects, processes, forms and other necessary audits.
- Be a champion of Dianne's Fine Desserts commitment to Product Quality and Food Safety
- Create / Assist with all phases of project initiative (project life cycle) including planning, scope definition, design, execution, delivery, corrective actions and verification activities
- Audit and report on the specifics of each improvement, meeting effectiveness, data analysis and overall status
- Maintains and assists in maintaining food safety reports and documentation to ensure completion and accuracy of documentation.
- Gather and track data for key performance indicators for functions being reviewed, analyze current state and propose future goals and objectives
- Communicate risks in clear business and technical terms and provides clear messaging when the problem has been identified and with solution options
- Support administrative functions for QA and Production
- Works with the Director Supply Chain on functions of business development
- Utilizes JD Edwards data
- Abide by all safety regulations
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- College degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 Years working experience in production or office setting functions of a manufacturing environment
- 3 years working experience project management and or procurement
- Strong coaching, training and project management skills
- Troubleshoot issues with little supervision.
- Resourceful and good problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, MS Office.
- Strong data entry skills
- Detailed and meticulous with good organizational skills.
- Must be articulate, tactful and professional at all times
- Superb interpersonal and discretionary skills.
- Flexible to work other shifts / hours as needed
- Self-motivated individual
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, crouch and climb steps
- Frequently required to use hands and fingers to, handle, or use objects, tools or controls.
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- Frequent lifting and required to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Occasionally, something may weigh more than 50 pounds and assistance must be utilized.
- Ability to do overhead lifting and bending.
- Possessing normal to excellent manual dexterity and motor skills.
- Possessing good eye-hand coordination.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee Encounters while performing the essentials functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations maybe
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
- Frequently exposed to cool and/or wet conditions
- Noise level usually loud. Hearing protection is required in designated areas.
- Must follow good manufacturing practices.
- See attached job safety analysis.
- See attached Expectations.
Dianne's Fine Desserts is an Equal Opportunity Employer