To properly perform, while ensuring a proper production flow, to the production lines.
- Actively participates in Continuous Improvement projects and processes
- Performing preventative maintenance procedures on plant equipment but not limited to all Production equipment including: mixers, production conveyor belts, slicers, pallet jacks, pumps, dishwashers, ovens etc.
- Cleaning plant equipment as part of preventative maintenance
- Helping perform emergency repairs as needed
- Completes all related daily and maintenance reports
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and sanitary work area at all times
- Participate in the GFSI/FSSC22000 yearly audit and assist in the development of procedures and corrective actions
- Must adhere to the plant’s HACCP plans
- Follows all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
We are an Equal opportunity employer
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One to three years of training in maintenance related discipline(electrical, plumbing, metals, welding, pneumatic, etc.)
- Must have the ability to become familiar with any applicable OSHA regulations (e.g. hazard communication, lockout/tag out, etc.) and apply this knowledge to daily duties
- Must have the ability to learn basic of pneumatics, mechanical repair and general maintenance
- Must be able to work independently
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills