QA Document Clerk
JOB FUNCTION: Responsible for creating, updating, and logging all documentation relating to quality control processes and processes specification information. Maintains and ensures adherence to quality procedures and standards. Keeps management informed on issues found during entering of information.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Sort and file production sheets returned to QA
- Compile and enter night and day shifts production sheets
- Compile and enter night and day shifts QA documentation
- Compile and enter sanitation pre-operational documentation
- Create and/or update Quality documents, forms, procedures, instructions as needed
- Update production process sheets as needed for production use
- Update approach sheets for production use
- Change process sheets as needed per L-104 changes
- Support continuous improvement projects
- Abide by all safety regulations
- Participate in the GFSI/FSSC22000 yearly audit and assist in the development of procedures and corrective actions
- Follow all GMP’s
- Confers with QA Manager to determine status of assigned areas/procedures for each QA technician
- Maintains and keeps current quality data, including trending
- Adhere to the Plant’s HACCP plans
- Maintain COA process
- Performs other duties as assigned
We are an Equal opportunity Employer
- College degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 year working experience in production functions of a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Troubleshoot issues with little supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to Excel, Word, MS Office. Strong data entry skills
- Detailed and meticulous with good organizational skills.
- Must be articulate, tactful and professional at all times
- Superb interpersonal and discretionary skills.
- Cross train with others in your department to back up in case of absences.