Job is located in ASHLAND, VIRGINIA - We will provide all the training you need
First & Second Shift Available - All positions require a full background check and a complete drug screen panel that includes Marijuana testing.
Previous Applicants do not need to reapply.
Ability to perform all of the tasks required for the Line worker position:
- Pan placer/cardboard inserter: places pan on conveyor belt and/or inserts cardboard into pan before placing on belt.
- Crust depositor (scooping): Keeps crust hopper and/or bins full.
- Crust presser: Uses hand tool to press crust in the bottom of the pan.
- Crust spinner: Uses equipment to put crust into pan.
- Topper (swirler, topper, spread batter): Uses tool to swirl tops of desserts or adds garnish.
- Depositor operator: Dispense batter into a pan.
- Pump operator: Keeps hopper full of batter.
- Oven Loader: Removes cake from conveyor belt and loads them into ovens or racks.
- Rack making: Fills racks with empty sheet pans.
- Grease applicator: Applies grease to pans by hand or by using sprayer.
- 1. Assist with collecting needed items for product(cardboard circles, pans, utensils) as directed.
2. To place correct product into proper containers (use ingredients returns labels and allergen label of required 3. Clean work area (removes extra debris, wash, rinse, and sanitize line between product change over 4. Maintain a clean, safe work space and environment 5. Perform other duties as assigned. Willing to cross train in other areas
- 6. Clean up nuts and debris off the floor and in the surrounding work areas
- Position Requires lifting up to 50 pounds unassisted, standing entire shift, bending, pushing, pulling and working on a production line